6 "practices" in a row next week! Fret not, its not all entirely practices- 2rehearsals, 1concert, 3 practices to be accurate. Grit your teeth and get ready cos the next few weeks will be tough! I'm sure we can do it if everyone puts in a 100% for this. Hey, lets look at it from another angle.
The public performance will be your senior's last performance with NCHS CO.
Well, sort of.
hmm... I found this video some time ago and thought I'd share it here:
yay! Learning through fun. Interesting?
Lets recall, why did you join CO in the first place?
I dont think most sec1s would join a CCA because they want "CCA points"...well unless he/she's some hardcore mugger.
We all joined for some form of fun and entertainment right?
Learning an instrument= fun
Performing on stage = fun
Meeting new seniors = fun
So why are there still some of us taking practices as a chore?
Have fun! Strive to play it well and you'll like the sound of it too! = FUN! xD
Now, How many times have you felt a sensation down your spine during a combined practice...?
Or even the getting the goosebumps from your own music...?
